Link to our promotion pictures and videos here. You are free to share them when mentioning Kemi, Experience365, SnowCastle of Kemi, Seaside Glass Villas Kemi, Icebrekaer Sampo, Kemi etc.
Please follow us in social media: Facebook @Experience365, @LumiLInnaSnowCastle @SeasideGlassVilla @IcebreakerSampo
Instagram @365kemi @SeasideGlassVillas
Youtube and twitter: Experience365
Our representative in the area of the Kemi Tourism Ltd will give you the chance to concentrate on making the best film ever by arranging all the required side-services for your production. Let us know your targets and wishes, and you keep the focus on your production; we take care of the rest. We know Lapland and its people — we will bring our experience and expertise as well as our long-term co-operation with the companies in the area for your service.
Use our most experienced crew members’ passion and flexibility to help you achieve the best results ever. We have great settings and locations for your production right in our area, and resources to fill up your needs, in addition to a variety of other possibilities via wide co-operation network in Northern Finland.
Icebreaker Sampo offers a unique setting for film productions. The original equipment dating back to the 1960’s create a historic atmosphere. The icebreaker is capable of transferring a group of maximum 150 persons to the middle of the icy Gulf of Bothnia – one of the largest sea areas in all of Europe with thick ice covering. Film “the Antarctic” safely and comfortably in Finland!
SnowCastle Resort 365
The SnowCastle with SnowHotel rooms in winter months offers ready-made snow constructions, built with our unique “snow-how”. Our construction team is also ready to create specific snow and ice constructions for the needs of your production.
SnowExperience365 is open throughout the year. Unique location to take amazing winter wonderland pictures and footage even in the Summer months. More than 100 000 kg of ice, -5 degrees C, ice sculptures, ice tables & bar, ice slide and floor from snow!
We are also happy to accommodate your production team with catering services, warm areas within the SnowCastle Resort services. Seaside Glass Villas are amazing accommodation by the sea in Lapland.
The city of Kemi and Sea Lapland
Kemi offers great settings and locations for filming outside the winter season as well. Kemi is situated right by the sea and is easy to reach. We are in Lapland by the sea. The archipelago and Bothnian bay national park is also easy to reach from kemi. Our partners have a good knowledge of the areas most suitable for filming. The active paper mills and industrial ports in Kemi provide an interesting urban industrial setting for your project. The longest free flowing river -Torniojoki – flows to the Bothnian bay and is the border between Finalnd and Sweden.
COMMUNICATIONS, PR & MARKETING
- 1988 – 2012: Icebreaker Sampo – TV & film groups from several countries
- 1996 – 2012: SnowCastle was the location for several music videos, commercials etc.
- 1998: SnowCastle – film reports & various programs by CNN, Sky Channel, Discovery, Deutsche Welle, BBC
- 1999: Susanna Rahkamo & Petri Kokko Ice Dance Show, filmed in the SnowCastle for international acclaim
- 2007: Icebreaker Sampo – “Nummer acht: Everything is going to be alright”, film by Guido van der Werven
- 2009: ABC channel´s morning show “Good Morning America”, live broadcasts from the SnowCastle
- 2012: “Tumman veden päällä” ”Above Dark Waters” (Finnish feature film), SnowCastle – one of the locations
- 2015: SnowCastle and Icebreaker Sampo – Tareq Taylor´s Nordic Coocery
- 2016: “Ice Hotels”, Travel Channel
- 2017: Icebreaker Sampo – “A la conquête des Océans”, France 5
- 2017: “Scandinavia 360”, Astro TV, Malesia
- 2017: “Le plein de sensations”, France 4
- 2017: “Extreme hotels”, Travel Channel
- 2017: “Meanwhile in Finland“, Dudesons
- 2018: “People in the polarnight”, ARD German
- 2018: NDR Ostseereport, German
Subscribe to our newsletter